Ugh. I have no idea what time it is or how long we have been flying. I fell asleep before we even took off in Paris. They served a meal of some sort, but I missed it. Wondering if I'll be able to find anything to eat when I get to Delhi?
This is the biggest airplane I have ever been on. It's a Boeing 777. I've never even paid attention to what kind of airplane I'm getting on before, but this thing is just massive! It is absolutely amazing that it can fly through the air. I've got a fairly good bulkhead aisle seat, but my neck is killing me - I'd do just about anything for a window to lean against right now. Business class is super nice in this plane - I think they have lay flat seats. Sooo jealous.
There is an adorable little baby across the aisle from me. She is in a bassinet attached to the wall and she seems pretty happy. Her mother is traveling alone with the baby and another girl, maybe about 4 years old. The mother seems very sweet and patient.
A work reminder just popped up about a hearing in federal court on one of my cases. I wish I could call Dad to prep him for the hearing. One of many things I failed to do in the days before I left. I hope it goes okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Only friendly comments allowed. If you can't say something nice, your problems are bigger than mine.