I arrived in Prague last night, Jan. 2, at 11pm. My brother Joe surprised me at the airport! It was very sweet of him to come all the way there late at night, and I was so happy to see him! I had not seen any of my family in over a month, and I hadn't seen Joe since May!
My baby brother and I at the Prague airport.
This morning, I woke up before 6 am and had breakfast at 6:30 in the hotel restaurant. I tried to go back to sleep because I don't want to wake Joe and Olga and Joey because they've been sick, but I can't sleep! I am so excited to see them! I don't even care if I get sick - it is worth it to see my family in their home in Prague. I don't want to be a burden to them though, so I'm going to be patient, at least for another hour. I can hardly wait! Also, I have gifts for them, including a toy I bought for Joey on my second day in India and carried with me all month! More later!
My baby brother and I at the Prague airport.
This morning, I woke up before 6 am and had breakfast at 6:30 in the hotel restaurant. I tried to go back to sleep because I don't want to wake Joe and Olga and Joey because they've been sick, but I can't sleep! I am so excited to see them! I don't even care if I get sick - it is worth it to see my family in their home in Prague. I don't want to be a burden to them though, so I'm going to be patient, at least for another hour. I can hardly wait! Also, I have gifts for them, including a toy I bought for Joey on my second day in India and carried with me all month! More later!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Only friendly comments allowed. If you can't say something nice, your problems are bigger than mine.